ORAL BONE GRAFTING
Bone grafting is where the jawbone is built up to accommodate a dental implant or other restorative devices. Bone grafting is a common procedure that is used frequently for dental implants and other periodontal procedures. The bone used to graft is taken from a sample from the patient. Many times, the bone is taken from another area of the mouth when drilling takes place. The bone fragments are suctioned from the mouth and used for the graft. Cadaver bone fragments are also used. They are harvested by bone banks and are a very safe source for bone donation.
Hours of Operation
- Monday - 8:30 A.M. - 5:00 P.M.
- Tuesday - 8:30 A.M. - 5:00 P.M.
- Wednesday - 8:30 A.M. - 5:00 P.M.
- Thursday - 8:30 A.M. - 5:00 P.M.
- Friday - 8:30 A.M. - 4:00 P.M.
- Saturday - Closed
- Sunday - Closed